Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby Party

I threw a very casual baby shower for two of my girlfriends in early December. They are both pregnant and we have a pretty close group of friends so we invited all the girls over to celebrate. We played games, ate some food and had some drinks. Oh yeah, and had some jello shots! The night before, my girlfriend Chrissy and I got together to make cookies, jello shots and I even did henna on her belly. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pics of the party & the henna.







Chrissy is due January 12th, 2 days after Darren's birthday. So far I haven't heard any news about a baby and she said she'd call, but I'm expecting a call any day.

Malena isn't due until April but she's as big as a house already!

2 comments:

On the move said...

Wow! Your henna art is fantastic! Wonder what it would look like if she had the baby right after?

Emily Hunt said...

WHY did you post that horrible pic of me grimacing??? I look awful!