Friday, November 14, 2008

More Chicago Pics






Ok, I have to narrow down the rest of my chicago pics cause I don't want to do a 3rd blog on the trip lest I bore you all to death! So here's some more...


Pic #1: For some odd reason there are all these HUGE colorful rockets all around this area called "boys town"...hmm, I wonder if they're some sort of symbol. Either way Erin and I thought It was a great place to stop & get a game plan for the rest of the morning. What do you think Erin, pretty comfy huh?

Pic #2: We discovered this quaint little leather shop (giggle,giggle) while out shopping with Erin. We SO almost went in to get something for darren but I decided on an alabaster soap dish instead.

Pic #3: Coots adorable apt. where she was living in (I hope I got this right) the Wicker Park area of Chicago.

Pic #4: Me & Coot bein girly!

Pic #5: Darren & I out for a Sushi dinner with Coot & Eric.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a whole lot of pics from my trip. Ya know, I lug the damn camera around all the time, you'd think I'd bust it out more often! Anyway, I wish I had a pic of Erin's cute apt she was living in at the time. But since she's moved since anyway I guess the point is moot! Keep an eye out for my upcoming blogs, I hope to have them up in the next few weeks; Traverse City trip, family bday party, halloween & maybe even my first thanksgiving dinner, even though I have no pics of it.

Love ya,
Ash

1 comment:

On the move said...

Isn't Chicago a great city!!